Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Being Thankful


I am so thankful for living in these beautiful places.

Nine years in Minnesota, fifty years in Alaska, four years in California, and now six years in Southern Utah.

I am so thankful to have lived for 64 years, 37 years of those with my best friend Mike.

My heart is full of gratitude for my family: Mike and Gail,
my 6 grandchildren, my and Mikes parents, my brothers, my sisters, nieces and nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins and many good friends.

They have all enriched my life experiences and I thank them for being in my life.

I thank God for blessing me so richly.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you're enjoying your life! I guess i will comment on this as it's so touche..

    I've always dreamed to be in England for almost 8 years and now my dream came true, I live here for 2 years now. My next stop is Gibraltar - where I'm gonna find a job and settle there..

    I just wanna quickly get this off my chest.. some people came to our life and then left, some do stay! appreciate what you've got now. bless you!

    ReplyDelete