Friday, February 5, 2010

Michael Paul Halverson - "Butch" Memorial



It has been 47 years since you left our family.
We still miss you.

I remember you giving me money to go to the store for you. You gave me enough to buy a Pepsi, large chocolate bar and bag of barbeque chips. Sometimes I ate my goodies on the store path before I got back.

I remember your love for reading and listening to classical music. You even let me drive your new car! I remember your long talks with Mom. She loved those talks.

You taught me how to play chess. Once at Hidden Lake when I couldn't swim an you held me up while you were completely under water.

You were a good brother and I loved you. I think of all the family gatherings throughout these past 47 years that you were not there to be part of the "Halverson Clan" Yet, you were there in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment