Friday, January 15, 2010

Chugiak Elementary School - Alaska

Click on the Picture to Enlarge

I went to school here from the last part of the 3rd grade through the 8th grade. When I was in the 5th grade we left Alaska supposedly for good. Spent the winter outside and the moved back to Alaska where my parents bought 2 and 1/2 acres with a cabin on. That Summer 1956 my Dad built our home that we lived in til 1964.

Starting the 9th grade we were bussed into Central Junior downtown Anchorage. In November of 1959 we drove out and spent the winter Minneapolis. I attend Patrick Henry til we moved back to Chugiak. In January 1961 we went back to Brooklyn Center where I attended Robbinsdale Senior High School.

We went back to Alaska whereby I graduated from East Anchorage High School in May of 1963

No comments:

Post a Comment